Whether you find yourself entertaining guests or needing more convenient refrigeration for your family, this supreme beverage center delivers style and practicality. This beverage center is perfect for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces such as an apartment, condo, or cottage! Save fridge space for food or leftovers with this spacious unit offering 3.1 cubic feet (88 L) of cooling and storage space. Cool up to 117 (355 ml) beverage cans under blue LED lights and on three adjustable wired shelves that accommodate different-sized beverages. Designed with an adjustable mechanical thermostat, this wine, and beer chiller can be set anywhere between 36F - 50F (2C - 10C). The smooth back design allows for flush installation near a wall, and the reversible door hinge allows you to adjust for either left or right-handed door opening. In addition, this model seamlessly blends with any dcor style with its sharp, clean lines.
- 3.1 cu. ft. beverage center stores up to 117 beverage cans (12 oz /355 ml)
- Temperature range of 36F - 50F (2C - 10C)
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel frame
- Beverage center basics: 3 adjustable shelves, bright blue LED lighting and a convenient door lock
- Optimal cool airflow: this beverage fridge is engineered with fan-forced cooling, maintaining a consistent internal temperature for even cooling throughout
- Perfect fit: with its reversible door, sleek handle free look and smooth back design, this unit can be placed anywhere, seamlessly. Perfect for wet bars, dens, living rooms, dining rooms, game rooms, and basements
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
3.1 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.