Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby's 10 cubic feet (283 L) white bottom mount refrigerator, perfect for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse! Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR rated model. Cut down on clutter with two adjustable shelves, four-door shelves, and one crisper drawer offering maximum storage versatility. All your favorite frozen items can be stored with two convenient drawers, keeping your freezer accessible and organized. Easily find your eggs, vegetables, or fruit with the bright LED interior lighting system. A reversible door for left or right-hand swing, as well as a flush back so that you can place it anywhere in your home. This model can serve as your main fridge or as a second option to increase storage capacity.
- 10 cu. ft. (283 L) capacity refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- 1 full width and 3 half-width adjustable glass shelves for maximum storage versatility
- Integrated door shelving with 1 full and 3 half door shelves
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- 3 LED lights illuminate the interior
- Integrated door handle
- A reversible door hinge allows you to adjust for either left or right-handed door opening
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.