Slate Grey Sofa
This sofa chaise is so casually contemporary. The 1970s era meets modern day allure with an energetic geometric pattern on the toss pillows. Paired together with slate colored menswear chenille, it’s incredibly comfortable and a show stopping sight. Versatile chaise has a movable ottoman and reversible cushion and can be used on right or left side.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.
Master Item Number: 8410218
Description: Sofa Chaise
Series: 84102 Brise
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 2 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillows
- Chestnut/blue/white pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Chaise can be positioned on either side (thanks to reversible seat cushion and movable ottoman)
Inches: 89" W x 61" D x 39" H
Metric: 2260.6mm W x 1549.4mm D x 990.6mm H
22" Toss Pillow:
Arm height: 27"
Chaise foundation: 27.83" W x 21.5" D x 11.54" H
Distance between arms: 70"
Leg height: 3"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
Seat depth: 45"
Seat height: 21"
Top of cushion to top of back: 17"